Today's Verse from Heartlight (NIV)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gonna be short....

Hey this is going to be a short one, but I just wanted to say that I am so excited that Mark Deal got me back up and running after the changes on the Levy Website. So, I hope that all of you that were reading my posts off the Levy site will continue to follow the link from that site to here and read, comment, and enjoy some of my ramblings. Keep us in your prayers as we are on the 'stretch' for moving. You gotta love moving (not!). Ha, actually in this case we are very excited about moving to Chemnitz! It will be a lot of work, but God has continued to open the doors for us. It is so good to know that you are heading in the right direction. I will try to post a real blog some time later this week. God bless. May His peace rest upon you!
Mark

No comments: